PRESENTING WITH IMPACTS
How often do you have to endure a presentation which the presenter is a monologue and you passively listen & take notes? Most people think that this style doesn’t really inspire or motivate the listener. If the sole purpose of the presentation is to convey information, it’s better to send a newsletter/email and cancel the presentation.
An effective presentation aims to change the audience and make them think or act differently. The presenter should engage the audience with a clear message, focus, logical reasoning, and compelling visuals. Besides, infusing emotional enthusiasm into your presentation absolutely have a powerful impact on your audience.
This two-day seminar program provides foundational instruction to help you master how to design, develop, and deliver engaging & high-impact presentations. Participants will learn simple and creative concepts that they can apply throughout the content design and delivery process. Additionally, learners will learn how to structure presentations, create content, create impactful visuals, and improve their delivery skills.
- Self-discovery and critique
- Group exploration and facilitator led discussions
- Practical exercises
- Best practice theory exploration
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Understand the 3 principles of giving presentations
- Structure a presentation and visuals with focus, clarity, and impact.
- Be visually effective, structure and deliver a presentation with a clear message that engages and listens from the audience.
Anyone who wants to improve their presentation skills.
- 02 days (6 hours per day)