PROFESSIONAL SELLING SKILLS
The program explores the right skills and mind for a professional salesperson. Many salesmans fall into the trap of talking too much. They can’t wait to tell customers about all the features or benefits of their product/service or how great their company is. This is not the best approach to sales. In this course, participants will learn essential sales skills, from controlling the conversation and asking the right questions to uncovering customer needs and tailoring messaging accordingly.
At the core of this program is a more effective and professional sales approach. This approach relies on asking a series of questions in a particular order. It will allow participants to get to know their customers’s needs, uncover problems and ask questions to help customers realize the problem they are interested in, so they can’t ignore you.
Furthermore, many salesmans have a unique selling style that works for some buyers but not others. They probably use a customer-friend strategy, but not all customers like this approach. A part of this course will focus on dealing with different buyers. Participants will learn how to consider each buyer’s personality and modify their selling style to match each customer’s personality, thereby helping them achieve more sales.
- Self-discovery and critique
- Group exploration and facilitator led discussions
- Practical exercises
Best practice theory exploration
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Get the skills and right mindset that a professional salesperson needs.
- Connect well with customers, overcome objections and close deals with confidence to achieve sales goals.
- Apply closed-ended questions to gather information and open-ended questions to elicit customer needs.
- Understand the four main behavioral patterns, personality types, and selling styles for each type of customer.
- Sales Agent
- 02 days (6 hours per day)