While it may seem simple, conducting a training session requires specific skills and knowledge of how people learn. Instructors who have taken the time to consider their own methods, insights, and skills will be better equipped to deliver comprehensive, active, and effective training.
This course provides a foundation for instructors to begin developing and perfecting their training and support skills using a variety of methods to deliver the best learning experience and improve engagement. acquisition and retention by learners. Over time, instructors will develop further practical skills with this course.
- Self-discovery and critique
- Group exploration and facilitator led discussions
- Practical exercises
- Best practice theory exploration
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Grasp the foundational awareness of employee training and coaching activities in today’s corporate environment.
- Understand principles and processes, tools and methods to effectively implement training programs, leadership skills and coach staff.
- Those who want to become training experts in their area of expertise.
- Anyone interested in learning more about learning and training for adults.
- 02 days (6 hours per day)