Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™)
Scrum is the most popular Agile framework. It is an adaptive, iterative, fast, flexible, and effective methodology designed to deliver significant value quickly and throughout a project.
Scrum ensures transparency in communication and creates an environment of collective accountability and continuous progress. The Scrum framework is structured in such a way that it supports product and service development in all types of industries and in any type of project, irrespective of its complexity.
A Scrum project involves a collaborative effort to create a new product, service, or other result as defined in the Project Vision Statement. Projects are impacted by constraints of time, cost, scope, quality, resources, organizational capabilities, and other limitations that make them difficult to plan, execute, manage, and ultimately succeed. However, successful implementation of the results of a finished project provides significant business benefits to an organization. It is therefore important for organizations to select and practice an appropriate project management methodology.
A key strength of Scrum lies in its use of cross-functional, self-organized, and empowered teams who divide their work into short, concentrated work cycles called Sprints. The focus of Scrum on value driven delivery helps Scrum Teams deliver results as early in the project as possible.
ABOUT SCRUM STUDY
SCRUMstudyTM is a globally recognized organization for certifications in the field of Scrum and Agile with more than 500,000 students participating in the program and more than 800 global partners in the system. SCRUMstudy has introduced a management knowledge framework called SBOKTM (Scrum Body of Knowledge) that aims to provide detailed guidance to Scrum professionals in their application of project management.
SCRUMstudyTM certifications include: Scrum Developer Certified (SDC©), Scrum Master Certified (SMC ®), Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC®).
NHAN EDU – AUTHORIZED TRAINING PARTNER OF SCRUMSTUDYTM
Nhan EDU (Thanh Nhan EDUcation Co., Ltd) was officially established in 2017 and is currently a consulting and training organization specializing in providing effective solutions for business, sales and project management.
With the trend of applying modern project management methods according to Agile and Scrum, Nhan EDU has implemented a cooperation program with SCRUMstudy to transfer the latest updated knowledge according to international practices and global standards to individuals and businesses in Vietnam.
The AGILE SCRUM EXPERT project management training program at Nhan EDU is designed based on the Agile and Scrum project management standards of SCRUMstudyTM – Nhan EDU’s global training partner to help students gain knowledge in-depth knowledge, the latest updates, and the most practical application according to international practices.
WHY APPLY SCRUM – AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Change, agility, adaptive response to external and internal contexts are the terms that are often mentioned in the implementation of the organization’s strategy in the current time. Changes such as innovation of system capabilities, improvements, innovation of models, products, relationships with stakeholders, cultural changes, implementation of new product research, meeting requirements in complex context. volatility, uncertainty and ambiguity, … has been indispensable for the new project methodology – Agile Scrum Project Management.
Born in the modern context to meet projects with many characteristics different from traditional projects (predictive), the Agile method requires organizations to make comprehensive changes to be able to successfully implement the project in the future. new environment. The change from corporate governance approach (governance), organizational culture (culture), leadership approach (leadership), mindset (mindset), approach (development approach), and tools and methods implementation methods (tools), frameworks, scrum processes, … will help the organization have a holistic and complete approach, bringing more chances of success to the organizations.
An important and successful pillar of Agile is not only implementation concepts and tools, but also uncertainty management, change management and transformation. , culture and leadership according to new methods (leadership), new management methods (governance), efficiency and capacity of the team (high performance team) interaction with stakeholders, the team is empowered and autonomous (self-organizing team), frameworks, processes, and central and specific principles for running an Agile Scrum system.
- Delegates will readily be able to recognize, define, and work with the concepts, advantages, and challenges of the Scrum Framework.
- Delegates will be prepared to play the role of Scrum Master in their organizations and help their organizations adopt the Scrum Framework. Furthermore, delegates will develop an understanding of the other roles in Scrum.
- Delegates will participate in role-plays, during which they carry out a Scrum project.
- Delegates will gain knowledge pertaining to, and the ability to anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of Scrum.
- Delegates will be armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on Scrum issues in their organizations.
- Delegates will be qualified to participate in SCRUMstudy’s international certifications through Nhan EDU such as: Scrum Developer Certified (SDC®). Scrum Master Certified (SMC®). Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC®), issued by the USA and globally recognized.
- Delegates will be provided access to an online exam. After passing the exam, each delegate’s certificate will be mailed to him or her.
CERTIFICATION EXAM REGISTRATION:
- Students register for the exam through Nhan EDU – SCRUMstudy’s global training partner
- After registering, students are given an account in SCRUMstudy’s system including exam preparation materials, exam questions bank and exam schedule (students need to register in the system).
- Students can take the exam at home in the form of Online Proctored Exam.
Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC®) certification exam is designed to confirm applicants practical and working knowledge of Scrum that equips them to handle the business aspects and business stakeholders in a Scrum environment.
Product Owner represents the interests of the business stakeholders in the Scrum Team. Commonly called ‘the voice of the customer’, the Product Owner is responsible for ensuring clear communication of product or service functionality requirements. The Product Owner also prioritizes the requirements from the point of view of an end user, for maximum business benefit, defines the Acceptance Criteria, Done Criteria, and ensuring those criteria are met. Applicants will be awarded the Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC®) certificate by SCRUMstudyTM upon successfully passing the certification exam.
The aim of the SPOC course is to:
- Provide deep understanding of the philosophies and principles in the Scrum framework
- Provide a practical knowledge of Product Owner’s perspective including roles, meetings, and artifacts.
- Prepare participants to be comfortable in taking on the role of Product Owner in their organizations as well as to manage common issues and roadblocks.
- Prepare participants to take SPOC® exam upon completion of the course.