Sales Training and Coaching Skill for Agency Leaders
Duration: 01 day
- The role of the business team manager
- Principle 10-20-70
- 3 stages of rookie advisors’ development
- Conduct your first meeting with the new consultant to set specific goals and action plans.
- The method of determining sales goals based on financial need
- 5-steps process for initiating the first meeting
- Practice meeting with the “minutes of the first meeting” tool with the commitment of the consultant and the manager.
Training sales team
- The core elements of effective trainer
- The training plan for the first 30 days
- Training model of PESOS skills
→ Practice: Instructing counselors to present the meaning of life insurance in pictures
→ Practice: Instructing counselors on how to handle customer denials
4. Practical Training – Joint Field Work (JFW)
→ Steps to prepare before the consultation
→ Points to note during consultation and accompanying tools
→ Feedback after consultation
→ Practice the situation with tools and forms
5. Practice: Role-play and Joint Field Work
Coaching rookie financial advisors
- Why coaching?
- What activities need coaching?
- Plan to coach a new counselor for the first 30 days
- Steps to Take Before-In-After Meeting
- Process of meeting 3i: Inform-Instruct-Inspire, and practice according to suggested scenario
Practice and plan your application