Need-based Selling and Secrets of Increasing Case Size
Duration: 01 day
- The importance of demand-arousing skills:
- Help Counselors know how to start an insurance story while sitting with a client.
- Help customers realize why and how much to buy is suitable for their family.
- Define the FAB of the product clearly: Feature (characteristics) – Advantage (superiority) – Benefit (benefit)
- Method: 5 golden questions:
- Tell me more
- A demand-stimulating 5-step process:
- Goals, dreams
- Own plan
- Suggest scenarios and practice that spark needs: Protection, Education, and Retirement.
- Methods of analyzing the needs and financial ability of customers: Sell right & Sell enough.
- Method of increasing the contract size with TVM-Time Value of Money tool, a method of calculating the future value of money.
Practice and plan your application