12 STEPS TO BECOMING AN MDRT
How can I quickly become an MDRT in life insurance? This is a question that many financial consultants always think about to find the right path. In this course, you will have the opportunity to learn about the peculiarities of this profession, as well as the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed. Besides, you will also love this job more if you realize the great power that life insurance can bring to people.
The course will help you reshape the entire insurance selling process, provide the most effective tools and processes to push sales process faster and more accurate, reduce the risk of effort and money, know how to handle rejections, how to close deals and sell more products. The most importance is to reorient the way of thinking in product introduction, because many people mistakenly believe that it must show risks or disadvantages which occur in the future to have successful life insurance advice. Then customers feel “afraid” and arise the need to buy insurance to prevent risks for themselves.
In fact, customers will only buy the insurance package which advised when:
- They understand what life insurance is
- They understand why their family should be involved
- They understand life insurance benefits they receive
- They trust you, so they trust your company
If the consultation fails to achieve those 4 elements, the client will never sign the contract.
The “12 Steps To Become A MDRT” course will help you find the life insurance career success map and quickly become a MDRT.
- Self-discovery and critique
- Group exploration and facilitator led discussions
- Practical exercises
- Best practice theory exploration
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Set goals and plans for personal branding.
- Effectively build and connect with potential customers.
- Initiate and analyze customers’ needs and financial capabilities.
- Persuasive presentation of the meaning of life insurance with 5 images close to daily life.
- Confidently close deals and handle rejections.
- Professional and dedicated service.
Financial Consultants in Life Insurance
- 02 days (6 hours per day)