Sales Planning and Supervising Skills for Agency Leaders
Duration: 01 day
- Identify the importance and benefits of planning to know which activities need to be focused on during the week / month / quarter to achieve the set goals.
- 4-steps planning method D.O.M.E
Step 1: Diagnosis – Analyze the situation of the Committee /Group
→ Analyzing the current situation of your recruitment, how many groups are there? characteristics of each group
→ Analyzing the current status of the group committee’s activities
Step 2: Objectives – Set goals
→ Set SMART goals for the Board / Team
→ Split goals by Year / Quarter / Month / Week / Day
→ List the activities to be performed
Step 3: Method of implementation
→ 4 leverage to increase group sales
→ Select a solution to accomplish the goal
→ Solutions to increase recruitment
→ Solution to increase the number of active consultants
Step 4: Evaluation
Supervising Sales Activities
- What is supervision?
- Why must Agency leaders supervise their sales team?
Supervising activities or tracking results
When to supervise
How to supervise?
- GROW model for operational monitoring and effective meeting.
• Goal: Counselor’s goal
• Reality: Reality
• Options: Solution
• Will: Commit
- PEP meeting process: Performance Evalution & Planning
- Analyze unsatisfactory activities and practice according to suggested scenarios.
Practice and plan your application