BUILDING HIGH PERFORMING TEAMS
Duration: 1 Day
- Self-discovery and critique
- Group exploration and facilitator led discussions
- Practical exercises
- Best practice theory exploration
A highly engaging one-day training program packed with a plethora of fun activities and games focusing on the key characteristics of high performing teams. The high energy training program will help you equip members of a team with the essential skill set and mind set to be a professional team player in a high performing team in which every individual takes responsibility to be productive, proactive and reliable.
The training program will help you create a more professional, dynamic, effective work team that enjoys the work environment and consistently achieves more.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Understand the key advantages of high performing teams and why companies are firm supporters of the team model
- List the Ten Characteristics of high performing teams
- Identify the attitude, skills and knowledge of the perfect team member.
- Explain the Ten Characteristics of high performing team members.
Teams and workgroups aiming for a more dynamic and effective work environment.
Module 1: Introduction to teamwork
- Why companies have teams?
- Defining a team
- Are we all pointing in the same direction?
- Common team goals
Module 2: Characteristics of high performing teams
- The Ten characteristics of high performing teams
- “The Kelly affair” – Team communication activity
- The Three components of trust – Trust exercise
- Crossing the line together – Cooperative relationships activity
Module 3: High performing team members
- The Nine team roles
- Find out your team role – Self-assessment
- The perfect team member – Activity
- The Ten characteristics of high performing team members
Competitive review game